If I were Santa and wanted to get kids outdoors on Christmas day, this is what I’d give them. Whadaya know, Santa has given my kids all of these things (or will be, so I hear)!
1. Handheld GPS device. For geocaching, watching our progress on a hiking trail, and other fun.
2. Rope ladders. Attach to a tree or swing set. Great for any weather.
3. Snow molds, snowball maker, snow paint.
4. Totally awesome sled.
5. Rockets. Explosives aren’t necessary. We like the ones you can stomp into the air or set off with baking soda and vinegar.
6. Remote-controlled vehicles.
7. Bike stuff.